Enjoy the convenience of transferring funds, viewing balances, and more
- View account balances
- View transaction history, including check images
- Transfer funds between SJN Bank accounts
- Pay bills with Bill Payment & Presentment
- Make loan payments
- Set up email & text alerts
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
Mobile Deposit Disclosures:
Before using this service, you must agree to the Mobile Deposit Service Agreement. The information provided below is an abbreviated version of this agreement.
- Daily limits - $5,000 per day. One check per deposit, multiple deposits per day are allowed.
- Monthly limits - $30,000 per month.
If you attempt to initiate a deposit in excess of these limits, we may reject your deposit. We may make changes to limits on the dollar amount and/or number of items from time to time.
- You must write "for mobile deposit at SJN Bank of Kansas only" on the front of the check.
- You must write "for mobile deposit at SJN Bank of Kansas only" on the back of the check.
- You must also sign your name on the back of the check.
A check made payable to two payees must be endorsed by both payees. If the check is payable to you or your joint owner, either of you can endorse it. If the check is made payable to you and your joint owner, both of you must endorse the check.
Mobile Deposits submitted before 3:00 pm on a business day will be credited to your account within 24 hours of receipt. Deposits submitted after 3:00 pm and deposits received on holidays or days that are not business days will be credited to your account within 24 hours of the following business day.
Upon request, we will provide you with a printed version of the Mobile Remote Deposit Service Agreement.